Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Around the Interwebs

My brain is still cramping a little bit since my final yesterday. Good news is that it went really well. Bad news is that all the intentions I had to keep up with it over break have gone out the window. I definitely need a 4 week break from it after that!

Brain freeze!!!!
So, because I'm not coherant enough today to write a real post I'll leave you with these two things:

Fitblogger Feature

The lovely folks at Fitblogger have decided I'm worthy enough to be a featured guest blogger today. Besides their fabulous 'Blog Spotlight" section (where I've discovered many other wonderful bloggers who I now read), they have all sorts of articles on fitness, nutrition, races, etc. Definitely worth a look if you've not visited them before!


Twitter Me This

I might have been on Facebook since it's advent in 2004 (you know, when you had to have a college email address to register), but I missed the whole Twitter boat. A few days ago, though, I decided to get with the times and see what all the fuss is about. And you know what? I kind of like it. I kind of like it a lot. Why didn't anyone tell me!?! It's like Facebook and blogging, but even easier!



But seriously, if you're not on get on and if you are on come find me! :)

1 comment:

I love comments like I love chocolate. Leave 'em!