Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites: 11-11-11

I ran out of time yesterday to write a new Thankful Thursday. Instead, let's flirt with another day of the week and go with Friday Favorites!

Love: The Weekend

It never fails to make me smile. This weekend I've got no specific plans and that's the way I like it. I'll hit up the pool on Saturday as I've been doing the past few weekends. I might even exchange my 4 mile run for a spin class. I've also got my last long-ish run Sunday (probably 10-12 miles). Who knows, maybe I'll even get some more swinging in like last weekend...


Pretend we know what my hair is trying to do here
Weekends are for swinging
Love: The Weather Forecast

Specifically the weather forecast for Sunday, November 20th. We all know what's happening on that day. I've been opening the 10-day forecast for the last week to get a feel for the trends and today the 20th finally made it to a spot!


Love: The 11.11.11 Rock 'n' Roll Deal

Go to the Rock 'n' Roll Race Series website TODAY between 11am - 11pm PST and save $20 on race registration! How can you say no to this deal? Make a New Years resolution for yourself now and sign up!

Rock 'n' roll baby!
I'm going to take advantage of it and officially register for the National Half in March. 




Love: The Movies

I plan to get to one this weekend. I love going to the movies, but nothing has struck my fancy in awhile and there is not a super convenient movie theater near us (what's up with that Philly?). There are actually a few movies out though now that I'd be interested in seeing on the large screen:



Yeah, these two movies really couldn't be any different from one another. What can I say? I have eclectic taste. Bet you can't guess which one Mike won't want to see with me.

Speaking of movies, on Wednesday night FX was showing Taken, which is one of my guilty pleasures. Liam Neeson owns. No questions. He's like the Jason Bourne of the UK. 


Love: Pinterest Motivation

The serious ones...

Source
Source


Source

Source
...and the not so serious ones...
Source
Source
What are your Friday Favorites?

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU.
    I have been beating myself up because I'm going to be slow tomorrow (half marathon)... I mean REALLY mentally beating myself up over this.

    I am going to write "lapping everybody on the couch" on my forearm in case I forget.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love chocolate. Leave 'em!