Saturday, July 7, 2012

One Year Old

Hard to believe, but one year ago today I started this little blog.

I love blogging. Not only is it great for me to be able to look back at the things I've done, but the community has been absolutely amazing (though interacting with a bunch of fellow fitness addicts has to be amazing if only for the sheer number of endorphins running through all of us!). So thank you to all of YOU for continuing to read and follow me in my crazy adventure of a life.

Here's to many more friends to be made, many more terrible race pictures to be posted, and many more years of sharing stories!

I just happened to have the urge to bake last night so I stuck a candle in it and called it a Blogiversary!

My Top 10 from this year:

Running Through History: The King and the Heb-Sed and Running Through History: Inca Email (I would love to start writing this series again since I'm an ancient studies person, but alas, too much research, too little time!)

I Rocked, I Rolled, I Ran: RnR Philly Half Recap

A Slave to the Numbers

The Perfect Run

Fears and Self Help: Marathon Edition

Ima Supa Model

Why You Should Feel the Need for Speed

My First Trail Ultra: What I Learned

Facing Your Fears

The Difference a Year Makes: From 5k to 50k

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Blog! I manage to miss my blogs birthday every year (duh!)
    Here's to another awesome year of running and blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love chocolate. Leave 'em!