Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Festivities

Happy New Year everyone!

For New Year's Eve Mike and I drove down to Baltimore to celebrate with our friends.


This was the first New Year's that I really had no interest in drinking, which means I felt great today (other than extreme lack of sleep). Who knew it worked like that?!


The house party we were at was only a few blocks away from 34th Street in Hampden, which is known for it's amazing lighting display!


They have their own ball drop at midnight. Apparently there is also a grown man who graces the crowd in a diaper as "Baby New Year," but I didn't catch him (darn).


After the countdown everyone just hangs around in the street passing around champagne and watching fireworks.


A pretty good start to what I expect to be a pretty good year!

Also, please, please don't forget to VOTE for me to join Team Refuel! Vote 'Kristin Hoeberlein' once a day now through January 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments like I love chocolate. Leave 'em!