Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring: It's Coming

First of all, thank you for all of your kind and encouraging comments about my injury. Obviously I'm not the first person to ever be sidelined from running. It sucks, but I'm done complaining about it for now, at least on this blog. No one wants to read some whiny girl complain about how she can't run and her life is over. I'll keep my sulking relagated to the non-blogging world (sorry Mike).

So, since I can't really talk about my running, I'm exploring other things to talk about, such as the impending spring season!

By now this kind of "winter weather" should seem totally expected

There are so many lovely things about spring like:

Parks in bloom

Source

Farmer's Markets

Source

Froyo

Oh, there will be so much froyo

Outdoor Bike Rides

Who are those crazy people who still do this in the winter? Not me!

New Shoe Debuts

In pretty new colors. Saucony Kinvara 3 hits stores May 1.
Source

Running Crops

Yes, Lulu I will take one ten please

Awesome Spring Races

Broad Street sold out in 5 hours this year! Luckily Mike, myself, and almost every one of my friends were able to snag one of the 30,000 spots!
Source

What are you looking forward to most this spring?

1 comment:

  1. Winter sucks, spring is awesome...if there's a good time to be injured - it's winter! I know it sucks but you are doing the right thing to rest and recover!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love chocolate. Leave 'em!