Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mizuno Mezamashii Run Project

Before I head out for my Costa Rican honeymoon tomorrow, I thought I'd leave you all will some cool info I received about Mizuno's new project: The Mezamashii Run Project.

The project is all about helping to create a more eye-opening ("mezamashii"), brilliant run. This hits home for me, since I actually find running to be quite a spiritual experience.

I have always wanted to try out a pair of Mizunos, but unfortunately they haven't made it into my closet yet. I'm hoping the expand their minimalist line in the future. For now I've got my eyes on the Wave Universe 4 and at under 4 ounces I think they'd fit in just find with my other shoes friends.

Source
The best part about the Mezamashii Run Project is that they are giving away tons and tons of free Mizuno shoes! All you have to do is visit their website and apply for an invite. You can catch up on all of the latest info here.

Do you run in Mizunos? What pair do you recommend I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments like I love chocolate. Leave 'em!